> 教育经验 > 叶芝的诗原文

叶芝的诗原文

叶芝的诗原文

《柳园里》是叶芝早年的诗作。这首诗像民歌那样语言质朴,韵律优美,很适合咏唱。读完这首诗后,还会给人一种意犹未尽的感觉!

Down By the Salley Gardens

柳园里

by William Butler Yeats

威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

Down by the salley gardens

在柳园里,

my love and I did meet;

我和我的爱人曾经相遇。

She passed the salley gardens

她走过柳园,

with little snow-white feet.

盈盈雪足翩翩莲步。

She bid me take love easy, 

她嘱我爱得简单, 

as the leaves grow on the tree; 

如枝上萌发的新绿。

But I, being young and foolish,

但是我却年少无知,

with her would not agree.

不以为然。

In a field by the river 

在河畔旷野,

my love and I did stand,

我和我的爱人曾经伫立。

And on my leaning shoulder

在我斜倚的肩上搭着,

she laid her snow-white hand.

她纤纤的素手。

She bid me take life easy, 

她说愿我活得自在,

 as the grass grows on the weirs;

像青草滋长于岸堤。

But I was young and foolish, 

但那时的我年少无知,

and now I am full of tears.

而今早已泪满衣裳 。

叶芝的诗原文

《爱的怜悯》 叶芝

无法倾吐的怜悯,

深藏恋人的心底:

做买卖交易的乡邻,

其旅途上空的乌云,

刮不停的潮湿冷风,

榛树丛的浓浓阴影,

鼠灰色的水流淌那里,

都威胁我爱让我忧心。